The conference invites contributions on the below topics:
a) Clinical Pharmacy
b) Community Pharmacy
c) Complementary and Alternative Medicine
h) Pharmacy Education
i) Social and Administrative Pharmacy
j) Other Topics in Pharmacy
Instructions for Abstract Submission
- Abstracts shall be submitted electronically by using the online system.
- Abstracts must be written in English with 12 pt. Arial as font.
- Abstracts must not exceed 300 words (not including the title, author information and affiliations).
- The title should be centred, short, specific, and informative, with a font size of 12 pt. Arial.
- Please avoid abbreviations in the title. Abbreviations may be used in the text if they are defined when used first.
- Abstracts should be thoroughly checked for spelling and grammar – either UK or US English is acceptable.
- Author information should include first name, second initial, surname and affiliations with a font size of 8 pt. Arial. Presenting authors’ names should be underlined.
- Affiliation should be Organisation, Town/City, Country – example: School of Pharmacy, Tehran university of Medical Sciences, Tehran, Iran.
- The abstract text should be structured as follows:
tables / figures can be uploaded
- Presentation preference
□ Oral Presentation
□ Poster Presentation