The 18th Asian Conference on Clinical Pharmacy invites you to submit your abstracts for an oral or poster presentation at its 2018 World Congress in Tehran, Iran.
Abstracts can be submitted on any aspect of pharmacy-related research including:
- Clinical Pharmacy
- Community Pharmacy
- Complementary and Alternative Medicine
- Hospital Pharmacy
- Natural Products
- Pharmacokinetics/ Pharmacodynamics
- Pharmacy Education
- Pharmacy Practice
- Social and Administrative Pharmacy
- Other Topics in Pharmacy
Please follow submission guidelines and submit your work in the correct order. Please do not include statements such as “the results will be discussed” or “data will be presented” within your conclusion, as these are NOT acceptable.
Please note that abstracts of not registered authors will not be included in the final scientific program.
- Abstracts shall be submitted electronically by using the online system.
- Abstracts must be written in English with 12 pt. Arial as font.
- Abstracts must not exceed 300 words (not including the title, author information and affiliations).
- The abstract title should be brief, informative, centered, in capital letters, with a font size of 12 pt. Arial. It should give a clear indication of the exact nature of the research and refer to the actual content of the abstract. Do not use abbreviations in the title.
- Abbreviations may be used in the text if they are defined when used first.
- Abstracts should be thoroughly checked for spelling and grammar – either UK or US English is acceptable.
- The abstract text should be structured as follows:
- Do not include references.